Status: not currently offered in this format
National Society of Hispanic MBAs
Programme: Full-time and Part-time MBA
Deadline: 2 May 2012 (annual)
Study in: accredited institutions in selected countries
Target Group: The MBA scholarships are open to US citizens with Hispanic Heritage
Awards range from $2,500 – $10,000. The top five (5) full-time applicants who demonstrate financial need will receive an award for $10,000.
Applicants to the NSHMBA Scholarship Program must:
- be a United States Citizen or legal permanent resident
- be of Hispanic heritage
- have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) OR have a minimum 2.75 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) in combination with two years of full-time work experience.
- have a NSHMBA membership – Member ID required. (Applicants who are not currently NSHMBA members can become an associate member for free. Click on this
- be enrolled or planning to enroll in a Master’s Degree program in Management/Business no later than fall at a college in the United States or Puerto Rico accredited by AACSB. Click here to view the complete list of AACSB Accredited Schools.
Each year the online application period will be from March 1 – April 30. Interested students must submit an online application and then mail all supporting documentation to Scholarship Management Services by postmark deadline 2 May 2012:
• All undergraduate and graduate official transcripts (grade reports are not acceptable). Online transcripts must display student name, school name, grade and credit hours earned for each course, and the term in which each course was taken.
• Two letters of recommendation from professors, advisors, or employers addressing current academic achievement, personal qualities, potential for future success and contributions to the community
NSHMBA Scholarship Program
Scholarship Management Services – Julie Farlinger
One Scholarship Way, P.O. Box 297
Saint Peter, MN 56082
Telephone: (507) 931-1682