Funder: UQ Business School
Programme: Full-time MBA
Scholarship Value: 25% Tuition + up to AUD 3,000 for travel expenses
Accepted candidates that maintain satisfactory grades, plus:
- makes a satisfactory rate of progress towards completing the full-time (12 month) MBA program
- fulfills the obligations* of the full-time (12 month) MBA program
- remains a full-time MBA student.
The scholarship will be awarded based on merit, going to candidates who display an outstanding combination of talent, drive, and business and academic achievement.
All applications must:
- provide a personal statement of no more than 1000 words (use 1.5 spacing and 12 point font) in support of your application. This statement should:
- explain why you want to undertake the MBA at UQ Business School; and
- describe what value you think you will bring to your fellow MBA students; and
- outline your long-term career goals; and
- provide evidence of your leadership skills and community involvement; and
- outline how you will add value to the MBA program; and
- supply two written references as follows:
- a professional reference from a current or former (recent) supervisor or manager; and
- a character reference; and
- attend an interview – in Australia or via video-conference/skype/phone interview. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange a suitable time; and
- NOT have been awarded any other MBA scholarship as defined by the UQ Business School.
→ 30 November 2015