Vlerick Business School
Funder: Prodigy Finance Ltd
Study in: Belgium
Loan Value: You may finance up to 75% of tuition costs.
All accepted international students into a Full-time MBA program may apply for this loan (non-citizens/residents of Belgium), and is subject to:
- Full credit and background check
- The availability of sufficient funds from alumni and school community to finance your loan.
- There is a loan origination fee of 2.5%.
- Loan interest rates: 7.5 – 12%, depending on individual profiles, with a representative APR of 8.28%.
- Rates are variable, over a base rate of 3-month Euribor.
- Loan repayment grace period of graduation plus six months for MBA students, though interest accrues immediately after disbursement of loan amount.
- 7 year payback period.
→ two weeks prior to the start of classes.