Status: Not currently offered
Lally School of Management and Technology
Programme: Full-time MBA
Deadline: not currently offered
Study in: United States
Target Group: all candidates including international students
Scholarship value: $60,000
All participants are expected to abide by the rules set out for the competition. The Lally School reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates the rules, regulations, or spirit of the competition.
To qualify for the Lally Innovation Competition, contestants and the proposed innovation must meet the following criteria:
• Participants must be eligible to be considered for the Lally MBA program as an applicant, e.g., must have a degree from a 4-year university or college in the world.
• To be considered for the contest, participants must have submitted their application to the Lally School of Management and Technology’s full-time MBA Program.
• Participants must be the principal owner of the idea or venture. Contestants may seek advice from mentors or outside experts, but the venture must be entirely led by the individual.
• Participants may submit only one idea per competition round.
• Whether it is a for-profit business or a non-profit organization, the venture must be financially viable.
• The venture must be scalable and anticipate potential growth of the organization.
• The venture, if already established, cannot be more than two years in existence.
Competitors are welcome to submit entries to each competition, although only one will be accepted applicant for each. To be considered for the award, your application to the MBA Program must be submitted on or before the deadline.
Submit an outline of your plan following the entry guidelines posted on the site by 15 December 2009 using this
Lally Innovation Competition
110 8th Street
Troy, NY 12180
Website: (link removed)