Henley Business School (in association with the 30% Club), has a fully-funded MBA scholarship awaiting the winner of their Women in Leadership contest. Worth up to £35,750, enter to win by providing just three things. The deadline for this contest is 18 May 2015.
The winner will receive a fully-funded place worth up to £35,750 on the world-renowned Henley MBA which is offered across three delivery modes, full time, executive or flex-executive, to accommodate busy professionals. Starting in October 2015, this scholarship is designed to offer practical support for the development of strong female talent, as part of the 30% Club’s ‘Balancing the Pyramid Project’.
To enter, participants need to provide three things:
- An 800 word opinion piece entitled ‘Can you be a real woman or do women have to disguise themselves to succeed in the workplace?’
- A 40 second video clip based on the following scenario: ‘You are stuck in a lift with the head of your organisation and they ask ‘What can I do to help you succeed here?’
- Five tweets: ‘Imagine you are a virtual mentor, what are your top five tips to young women entering the workforce in September?’ (Each tweet should be up to 140 characters).
The entry deadline is midnight on 18 May 2015. Up to 10 finalists will be shortlisted from all entries received before the deadline. A panel of judges will choose the winning entrant who will then be notified by the end of July 2015.
All finalists will be invited to attend an official event at the Financial Times offices, where the winner will be announced.
- Open to UK citizens aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Henley Business School or the Financial Times Limited, their agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
- Entrants must be eligible for entry to the Henley MBA Programme (across any of its delivery modes) and the scholarship will only be awarded once the place is confirmed.
- 3 years management experience, a good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification and evidence of competence in English.
Prizes (British Pounds)
- One award of up to £35,750 towards a Henley MBA programme
Visit the 30% Club Women in Leadership Scholarship page for more details.