Funder: Government of Netherlands
Programme: Full-time MBA
Scholarship Value: Full tuition plus:
- Cost of living (money monthly)
- The cost of research (if needed)
- Insurance package (travel, health, third party liability )
- International and local travel costs
- The cost of purchase college books
- Cost of visa
Admitted candidates of Indonesian citizenship who:
- Minimal S1, a minimum GPA of 3.00 and a master of the short-course 2.75
- Have IELTS 6 or TOEFL IBT minimum of 80 to master courses and IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL IBT minimum 68 for the short course .
- Have a minimum of two years work experience or fresh graduate who has a very good achievement (academic and non-academic).
- Fully supported by institutions / organizations working place as outlined in the statement employer
- Improving human resources and capacity of the institutions in which they work
- Strengthen bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands
- Improve the effectiveness of work programs that are running
- Has the potential to become leaders in the future to those who have academic and non-academic achievements / excellent leadership
- Expect to follow the chosen course of study, which is articulated in the motivation statement on the registration form
Candidates should submit a scholarship essay when they apply to the MBA program.
→ 1 March 2015
Website: StuNed MBA Scholarships at Rotterdam