Status: not currently offered
Association of MBAs/NatWest Bank
Programme: Full-time/part-time/online/modular MBA
Deadline: not currently offered
Study in: UK
Target Group: UK Students pursuing programmes accredited by the Association of MBAs can apply for the MBA Loan Scheme that is run in partnership with NatWest.
• Direct access to a Senior Relationship Manager during and after your MBA.
• Full-time students can borrow up to two thirds gross annual pre-course salary, plus tuition fees and expenses, less any income from sponsors and grants. No repayments are required whilst you are studying.
• Part-time students can borrow tuition fees and study equipment. No repayments are required whilst you are studying.
• Distance learning students can borrow tuition fees and study equipment to a value of £10,000. Repayments begin one month after the funds have been paid into your account.
• Flexible loan with no early repayments penalties.
• Be a permanent UK passport holder or possess indefinite leave to remain within the UK (3 years minimum residency prior to commencement of study).
• Have a place on an MBA programme accredited by the Association of MBAs (the scheme is also available to individuals who have a place on selected leading MBA programmes outside the UK).
• Have at least 5 years of practical work experience within industry or commerce, or, if you are a graduate, you must have at least 3 years of work experience.
• You are expected to make a contribution equal to 20% of the total course fees from your own funds.
• Over 18 and usually not over 40 years old at the time of application
If you fulfill the above criteria download an application form or call NatWest on 0800 015 1166. Textphone users please call 0800 917 0526. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm (excluding public holidays).
If you would like any further information, please call Harlequin Shaw at the Association of MBAs on +44 (0)207 246 2692 or email email@example.com