Scholarship Value: Full tuition and fees, including:
- Monthly stipend of S$1,350.00
- Book allowance of S$500.00
- Health insurance, examination fee and other approved fees, allowances and expenses
- Cost of one overseas Business Study Mission (for MBA candidates only) undertaken within the tenable period of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore on award of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country on successful completion of the Masters degree within the tenable period of the scholarship
Candidates to the Full-time MBA programs who fulfil the following requirements:
- From one of the following countries: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Chinese Taipei, Thailand, United States, Vietnam.
- A good bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of management or professional experience
- Proficiency in the English Language
- An acceptable score in the Graduate Management Admission Test [GMAT]
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
The scholarship will be awarded to those individuals who can best promote the well-being of all people and achieve sustainable and inclusive economic growth in the APEC region.
Applications open in November and close in December, with invitations appearing on the website.
→ December 2015