Funder: Ito Foundation
Programme: Full-time MBA
Scholarship Value: up to ￥3,000,000 per annum, plus a living allowance of ￥160,000 per month
Japanese nationals residing in Japan who:
- Have an exemplary academic record, are of good character, and who demonstrate financial need.
- Can attend an interview arranged to be held in December
- Can attend an orientation session after the selection as scholarship recipients of the Foundation
- Age 29 or under as of April 1st of the applicable academic year are preferred
- Will not receive financial aid from other organizations
Applicant must submit an official transcript of all post-secondary grades, plus a certificate of foreign language proficiency.
→ 25 August 2015