Funder: Citadel Capital Foundation
Programme: Full-time MBA
Scholarship Value: up to $50,000 per annum, plus living expenses
All Egyptian nationals residing in Egypt who:
- Are under the age of 35 citizens
- Have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation
- Are planning to pursue his/her studies at one of the top universities in their discipline of choice
- Must have been accepted at the university and program of interest
- Excellent command of language of study
- Good command of the English language
- Must have a genuine financial need
- Not a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the university of choice itself)
- Upon completion of program, graduates must be committed to return to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years
- Military service status must be clear (for males).
Awards are based on involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work, etc) as well as those with a strong will to contribute to national development.
Applicant must submit the following via post (link to Application Form):
- The Citadel Capital Scholarship application form
- Copy of letter of acceptance to University of choice
- Copy of (completed) application form submitted to university of choice
- An updated C.V.
- Two reference letters (academic and professional)
- Military Certificate (for males)
→ 30 April 2015