Scholarship Value: $60,000 per annum.
Accepted full-time MBA program candidates who are:
- Australian citizen, or have permanent resident status, and normally reside in Australia.
- intend to return to Australia after completing your studies or to directly represent Australia overseas.
- Have not commenced or previously undertaken a postgraduate degree course at a United States university.
- Not have accepted another major scholarship (such as a Knox, Fulbright or Monash Award).
- Honours graduate (or equivalent) of an Australian university or other recognised Australian tertiary institution.
Candidates whose primary objective, after completing their studies at Harvard, is to make a significant contribution to Australia’s development, plus have qualities of intellect, leadership, and breadth of vision.
Submission of a statement of purpose of no more than two A4 pages, including the following:
- Relevant details of your background (including community and recreational interests and, if relevant, career-to-date)
- Personal philosophy
- Aspirations and future career plans
- How you believe you can contribute to the future interests of Australia
→ 6 February 2015 (should reopen 1 November 2015)
Website: Robert Gordon Menzies MBA Scholarship at Harvard Business School
link to funder website: through ANU