We’ve compiled a list of all full-tuition MBA Scholarship and Fellowship offerings to the top MBA business schools in the U.S. for 2015:
Harvard Business School
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at Harvard Business School is $117,750. The Menzies scholarship awards $60,000 per annum, renewable for the second year. The Frank Knox fellowship offers full tuition plus $26,000 per annum. The 7up Foundation offers full tuition, housing, plus a round trip ticket to study in the U.S. The Uniqlo fellowship offers a whopping $200,000 for Japanese students.
- Robert Gordon Menzies MBA Scholarship at Harvard Business School – Australians
- Frank Knox MBA Fellowships at Harvard Business School – British citizens
- 7up MBA Full tuition Scholarships – Nigerians
- UNIQLO MBA Fellowships at Harvard Business School – Japanese
Wharton | University of Pennsylvania
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at Wharton is $136,420. The Howard E Mitchell awards full tuition. Both the Thouron and Onsi award full tuition plus extra allowance for living expenses, valued in total of at least $166,000.
- Howard E. Mitchell MBA Fellowships at Wharton Business School – under-represented Americans
- Thouron Award MBA Scholarships at Wharton – U.K. citizens
- Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program MBA Scholarships at Wharton – Egyptians
Stanford Business School
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at Stanford Business school is $123,750. Both the Africa and Dhirubhai fellowships offer awards of up to $145,000. The Charles P. Bonini offers full tuition plus a 9-12 month paid internship.
- Reliance Dhirubhai MBA Fellowships at Stanford Business School – Indians
- Stanford Africa MBA Fellowships at Stanford Business School – Africans
- Charles P. Bonini Partnership for Diversity MBA Fellowships at Stanford Business School
Columbia Business School
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at Columbia Business School is $126,296. Both the Meyer Feldberg and China/India Fellowships offer full tuition awards.
- Meyer Feldberg Distinguished MBA Fellowships at Columbia Business School
- China & India MBA Fellowships at Columbia Business School – China & India
Sloan Business School | MIT
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at Sloan Business School is $131,500. The only listed full tuition award is the all inclusive MIT-China Scholarship Council Fellowship (CSC) Program, though MIT does also grant full tuition scholarships to exceptional students through their general merit-based scholarships.
Chicago Booth | University of Chicago
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at Chicago Booth is $123,040. The Wallman and Fox fellowships award full tuition. The Carlton and Distinguished fellowships offer full tuition plus stipends of between $15,000 – $20,000 per annum. The Baird Fellowship awards full tuition.
- Wallman MBA Fellowships at Chicago Booth Business School
- The David W. Fox Fellowship – U.S. Military
- Distinguished MBA Fellowships at Chicago Booth Business School
- Dennis W. and Jane B. Carlton MBA Fellowships at Chicago Booth Business School
- Robert W. Baird Fellowship – Analysts/Associates at Baird
Haas | University of California Berkeley
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at Haas School of Business is $82,190. The David S Ng, Dean’s, and Brian Maxwell fellowships all award $110,000. If you are accepted into the Consortium (requiring a separate application), you may also be eligible to receive full tuition and fee fellowships.
- Dean’s Fellowships at Haas School of Business
- The David S. Ng Fellowships at Haas School of Business
- Brian Maxwell MBA Fellowship at Haas School of Business
- The Consortium – under-represented Americans
Kellogg School of Management | Northwestern University
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at Kellogg School of Management is $123,192. Both the Grohne Family and Peter Frechette Scholarships offer full tuition awards.
- David F. and Margaret T. Grohne Family Foundation Scholarship
- Peter L. Frechette Scholarship at Kellogg School of Management
Yale School of Management
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at the Yale School of Management is $126,760. All three awards offer full tuition scholarships.
- The Consortium – under-represented Americans
- Harambe Yale Scholar Program for African Entrepreneurs – Africans
- Laura Cha (Shi Mei Lun) Scholarship – Mainland Chinese
Stern | New York University
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at Stern is $121,488. The Named faculty and Dean’s scholarships offer full tuition, as might the Consortium Fellowship. The WIlliam R Berkley scholarship offers full tuition, plus a stipend for housing and miscellaneous expenses.
- Named Faculty MBA Scholarship at Stern
- Dean’s MBA Scholarship at Stern
- William R. Berkley Scholarship Program at Stern
- The Consortium Fellowships – under-represented Americans
- Military Veterans Scholarship – U.S. Military Veterans
If you have not already signed up to our newsletter, you may be missing out on funding opportunities for your MBA program. So subscribe now! Once you’ve entered your email address, you will receive a email requesting that you confirm your subscription. You can un-subscribe at any time. Feel free to pass along this link to someone you may know who is looking to join an MBA program.