Funder: Gates Foundation
Programme: Full-time MBA
Scholarship Value: Full tuition, £13,900, round trip air ticket, visa costs, plus discretionary components
All full-time applicant who are NOT U.K. citizens.
Candidates should demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Be a good fit with Cambridge, with qualifications and aspirations in accordance with.
- Academic excellence, with the potential to make a significant interdisciplinary contribution.
- Leadership potential, ability to take others with you.
- Committed to improving others, working towards the greater good.
Application for these funds must be made at the same time as applying for the MBA program using the GRADSAF form (HERE), including the following documents:
- GRADSAF application form (which includes a Gates Cambridge section)
- Academic transcripts
- 2 academic references
- 1 personal reference (for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship)
→ Round 1(U.S. citizens) : 15 October 2014
→ Round 2(non-U.S. residents) : 02 December 2014