Full tuition scholarships to top MBA programs in the U.K. exist. In fact, here is a list of all full-tuition MBA Scholarship and Fellowship offerings for business schools in the U.K. for 2015:
London Business School
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at London Business School is £67,750. The School Fund Scholarship covers up to the full tuition costs, whereas the Mo Ibrahim Foundation scholarships covers 100% of the tuition fees.
- London Business School Fund Scholarships – All Students
- The Mo Ibrahim Foundation MBA Scholarships for Sub-Saharan Africans at London Business School
Judge Business School | Cambridge University
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at Judge Business School at Cambridge is £44,960. The following scholarships cover full tuition plus extra, ranging from the 100,000 SGD (£47,800) award offered by the SIM-You Poh Seng scholarship, up to the extremely generous ninety-five Gates Cambridge Scholarships valued at £58,860, plus round trip air tickets.
- Gates Cambridge MBA Scholarships at Judge Business School – All International Students
- SIM-You Poh Seng Scholarship – Singaporean Citizens
- Sampoerna Foundation MBA Scholarships – Indonesian Citizens
- Maxis Scholarship for Excellence – Malaysian Citizens
- Khazanah Cambridge Scholarship – Malaysian Citizens
- EY Scholarships for Angolan residents
Said Business School | University of Oxford
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at Said Business School at Oxford is £47,925. The three listed scholarships offer full tuition plus living expenses (minimum total of £61,788). Oxford also offers a few scholarships that fall just under the full threshold (Said Foundation Scholarships – £45,000, Said Foundation scholarships for women – £45,000).
- Oxford-Said Business School Foundation Graduate MBA Scholarships
- Skoll MBA Scholarships for Entrepreneurs at Said Business School
- Oxford Pershing Square Graduate MBA Scholarship at Said Business School
Warwick Business School
Tuition cost for the full-time MBA programme at Warwick Business School is £34,400. The Marshall scholarships cover full tution plus academic fees.
University of Bath School of Management
Tuition cost for the full-time MBA programme at the University of Bath is £28,000. The Chevening MBA scholarships covers £13,000 (Chevening limit) and the University covers the rest.
Manchester Business School
Tuition cost for the full-time MBA programme at Manchester Business School is £40,000, which is covered in full for one individual with the Excellence MBA Scholarship.
Cranfield School of Management
Full-time tuition cost for the MBA programme at Cranfield School of Management is £36,000. The Agrifarm Charitable Foundation covers nearly all of the costs for one individual (£35,000).
Edinburgh Business School
Tuition costs for the distance learning MBA programme at Edinburgh Business School vary by country, and is fully covered for up to 50 Sub Saharan Africans with the following scholarship.
Henley Business School
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at Henley Business School is £31,000, and is fully covered for two individuals.
Imperial College London
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at Riley Business School at the Imperial College in London is £39,000. The Riley MBA scholarships covers the full tuition amount for one individual.
UCD Michael Smurfit
Tuition costs for the full-time MBA programme at UCD Michael Smurfit is €34,500, and €14,750 for the eMBA. Scholarships range from full-tuition up to full-tuition plus stipends up to €20,500.
- Achiever MBA Scholarships
- Irish Aid Ideas MBA Scholarships
- Mwangi MBA Scholarship
- Newstalk MBA Scholarship
- Irish Times Exec MBA Scholarship
- GMAT eMBA Scholarship
- GMAT Full-time MBA Scholarship
The Fulbright Commission awards scholarships for international students to study in over 155 countries. MBA scholarships to schools in the U.K. generally include full tuition plus a stipend.
- Fulbright awards can be used at ALL accredited schools in U.K.
If you have not already signed up to our newsletter, you may be missing out on funding opportunities for your MBA program. So subscribe now! Once you’ve entered your email address, you will receive a email requesting that you confirm your subscription. You can un-subscribe at any time. Feel free to pass along this link to someone you may know who is looking to join an MBA program.