The Rotman School of Business will be hosting a live decision making challenge for all prospective MBA students with over CAD 300,000 ($240,000) in scholarship awards available to winners. If you plan to be anywhere near Toronto on 27-28 March 2015, join!
The challenge will be to solve a messy, unstructured problem using our model-based approach to problem solving. The challenge will be broken up into 3 rounds ( Round 1: written essay submission Round 2: Presentation on your above essay submission, Round 3: Team presentation relating to the topic question).
Prizes (in CAD)
- First place wins a full tuition scholarship valued at $90,000
- Second place wins a $60,000 scholarship
- Third place wins a $40,000 scholarship
- Fourth place wins a $30,000 scholarship
- Fifth place wins a $20,000 scholarship
- Top individual presentation wins a $10,000 scholarship
- Top individual written submission wins a $5,000 scholarship
The top groups with the highest group scores will receive the following:
- First place group wins a $5,000 scholarship per team member
- Second place group wins a $3,000 scholarship per team member
- Third place group wins a $2,000 scholarship per team member
- Fourth place group wins a $1,000 scholarship per team member
You’ll need to enrol into the Rotman B School to eventually claim your award. Interestingly, if a winner does not end up enrolling, their prize money will be redistributed to the other enrollees. One winner can conceivably win around $192,000.
Visit the Rotman Problem Solving Challenge – March 2015 page for more details.