Funder: Thunderbird Alumni
Programme: Global MBA
Scholarship Value: 100% of tuition plus access to an alumni mentor and networking partner
The Share scholars award is available to candidates from emerging countries, as well as disadvantaged American students, plus:
- Minimum of two years of work experience, the nature of which would enable the student to bring input of value to instruction in the program of choice
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or higher
- GMAT score of 610 or higher
- Those who have shown commitment and outstanding performance in other areas of endeavor.
- Students who plan to return to their region of origin to use their Thunderbird degree to make a difference in the country or region’s economy.
- Recipients are required to working 130 hours during the course of their degree program.
All self-funded applicants will be automatically considered for an award of 50% of the first year’s fees.
→ International Students : 1 May
→ Domestic Students : 1 July
→ Late Registration : Rolling* $50 late fee