Wharton | University of Pennsylvania
Funder: Wharton via Quorum Federal Credit Union
Study in: USA
Loan Value: up to 80% of MBA student budget for two years ($1,000 to $75,000)
Participants must not be from a sanctioned country (OFAC).
- A full credit and background check,
- Availability of sufficient funds from alumni and school community to finance your loan.
- Age of majority in your state and able to enter into a binding contract
- There is NO loan origination fee.
- No co-signer is required.
- Variable interest rate based on Prime, with discounts for automated payments
- Loan repayment grace period of graduation plus six months.
All students must fill out an online loan application form.