London Business School
Funder: Alumni & School through Prodigy Finance
Study in: U.K.
Loan Value: up to £33,875 (per annum) for MBA students
The loan is subject to:
- A full credit and background check,
- Availability of sufficient funds from alumni and school community to finance your loan.
- There is a loan origination fee of between 2.5% – 3.5%.
- Loan interest rates: 6.5 – 9.5%, depending on individual profiles, with a representative APR of 8.73%.
- Rates are variable, over a base rate of 3-month Libor.
- Loan repayment grace period of graduation plus six months for MBA students, and monthly instalments start one month after the first module for eMBA students.
- 7, 10, and 15 year payback period, depending on the length of the study programme.
All students must fill out an online loan application form.
→ two weeks prior to start of classes