Funder: Accredited Institutional Investors
Programme: Full-time MBA
Loan Value: You may finance up to the school’s published cost of attendance minus scholarships. Refinance options are also available.
Recipients of the loan must be:
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Full-time graduate student at one of the schools in CommonBond’s network.
- Consideration of your credit history and other credit factors.
- There is a loan origination fee of 2%.
- Loan interest rates option #1 is: 10 year fixed, currently at 5.78% APR.
- Loan interest rates option #2 is: 15 year fixed, currently at 6.09% APR.
- Interest rates accrue at the time of loan disbursement.
- Loan repayment grace period of up to 6 months after graduation.
Columbia University – CBS
Cornell University – Johnson
Dartmouth College – Tuck
Duke University – Fuqua
Georgetown University – McDonough
Harvard University – HBS
MIT – Sloan
New York University – Stern
Northwestern University – Kellogg
Stanford University – GSB
University of California, Los Angeles – Anderson
University of Chicago – Booth
University of Michigan – Ross
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill – Kenan-Flagler
University of Pennsylvania – Wharton
University of Southern California – Marshall
University of Virginia – Darden
Yale University – SOM
All students must fill out an online loan application form.
Website: CommonBond MBA Loans