Programme: Full-time MBA
Scholarship Value: Full tuition and fees, including:
- Monthly stipend of S$1,350.00
- Book allowance of S$500.00
- Tuition fee, health insurance, examination fee and other approved fees, allowances and expenses
- Cost of one overseas Business Study Mission (for MBA candidates only) undertaken within the tenable period of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore on award of the scholarship
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country on successful completion of the Masters degree within the tenable period of the scholarship
Candidates to the Full-time MBA programs who fulfil the following requirements:
- From: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
- At least 2 years of working experience
- An acceptable score in the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
The scholarship will be awarded mostly on the basis of merit, and to a certain extent, need, for those with excellent academic records and very good command of the English language.
Applications open in November and close in December, with invitations appearing on the website.
→ December 2015