Scholarship Value: Full tuition, travel expenses and a living allowance (housing, health insurance) for two years, plus networking support.
Post-graduate candidates having a connection with Andalusia by birth, residence, work, university or blood, plus:
- Citizenship from one of the EU member states
- An EU undergraduate degree
- Graduated within 10 years before the application
- Receipt of proof of application/admission to a university of international prestige
- Outstanding academic and professional merit, plus social commendations.
- Quality of the proposed program of study for which admission is considered.
- Proposed career and professional return plan.
- Progress in admission process and connection center of choice to Andalusia.
Candidates must submit an online application (more HERE).
→ Early : 14 September 2015