Funder: Greendale Foundation
Programme: Full-time MBA
Scholarship Value: €35,000
The Full-Time MBA program candidates who are nationals from one of the following countries:
Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, South Africa (disadvantaged backgrounds), Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe (from disadvantaged backgrounds) who have undergone the major part of their education in Southern or East Africa.
Candidates of merit who have worked in a disadvantaged country in the eligible countries prior to applying. The candidate’s financial situation will also be taken into consideration. Scholarship recipients must return to work in these African regions within 3 years of graduation.
Candidates must submit two essays explaining:
- Why you wish to undertake the INSEAD MBA
- How you envisage contributing to the future development of Southern or East Africa after graduation
- Why you should be selected for this scholarship.
- A concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances
- Cash flow forecast for the year at INSEAD (details of income set against all expenditures).
December 2015 class
→ Round 1 : 12 May 2014
→ Round 2 : 16 July 2014
→ Round 3 : 22 Sep 2014
July 2016 class
→ Round 1 : 10 Nov 2015
→ Round 2 : 30 Dec 2015
→ Round 3 : 02 Mar 2016
December 2016 class
→ Round 1 : 20 April 2015
→ Round 2 : 16 June 2015
→ Round 3 : 12 Aug 2015