Scholarship Value: Full tuition, a living allowance, travel expenses and health insurance.
The interchange allows for either U.K. or U.S. Citizens to apply.
Prospective candidates who are U.K. citizens and:
- Be British citizens normally resident in the UK.
- Have followed a UK secondary school education in the UK.
- Be a graduate of a UK university or due to graduate by the Summer 2015.
- Wish to pursue a full-time postgraduate programme which is wholly located at the University of Pennsylvania and leads towards a degree or equivalent.
Postdoctoral candidates are ineligible unless their proposed study is in a field different from that in which they undertook their previous university degree.
Prospective candidates who are U.S. citizens and:
- Graduating seniors, current graduate or professional students or recent graduates of the University of Pennsylvania.
- GPA scores at or above 3.5 are much more likely to become finalists.
- U.S. citizenship or proof of intent to become a U.S. citizen. Applicants must have graduated from a US secondary school and have a US permanent address.
Awards are based on merit and character as demonstrated through academic excellence, extracurricular activities, and entrepreneurial initiative.
Submission of the following documents:
- A personal statement of academic history, social and cultural interests, projected program of study at a British university and reasons why such a program should be conducted in the UK. This statement should not exceed 1,000 words in length.
- Your current résumé.
- An electronic transcript.
→ U.S. Citizens: 1 November 2015
→ U.K. Citizens: 3 November 2014