Scholarship Value: Full tuition, a living allowance, travel expenses and health insurance.
Prospective Egyptian students who:
- Commit to returning to Egypt for two years upon the completion of their master’s degree program.
- Have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or Very Good (overall grade).
- Have been involved or are currently involved in extracurricular activities (applicants should be able to provide proof of participation in extracurricular activities when required).
- Have a minimum of three years of working experience.
- Have not obtained a masters degree prior to applying to the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program.
- Take and submit their current score for the internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (iBT TOEFL) taken within 2 years.
- Take and submit the score of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) taken within 5 years if interested in pursuing a master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Take and submit the score of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) taken within 5 years if interested in pursuing a master’s degree in Construction Management.
- TOEFL iBT : 100 or above
- GMAT: 650 or above
- GRE: 1000 or above (in the Verbal & Quantitative sections) & 4.5/6 or above (in the Analytical section of the exam) or a GRE score: 302 or above on the new GRE test.
An application can be downloaded from the *funder’s website and submitted with all the necessary documentation to the AMIDEast office in Cairo. *note: the updated link for the scholarship is HERE
→ 15 June 2015