Funder: Paul and Daisy Soros Foundation
Programme: Full-time MBA
Scholarship Value: up to $90,000
All Applicants who are of New American status, born on or before 1 November, 1983, and have a certain academic standing, including college seniors, students in the early stages of their graduate career, and those in the workforce who are seeking graduate training. Full eligibility conditions can be found HERE.
- Demonstrated creativity, originality and initiative in one or more aspects of her/his life.leadership and an extraordinary commitment to working in the non-profit sector.
- A commitment to and capacity for accomplishment that has required drive and sustained effort.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the values expressed in the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights, This would include, but not be limited to, support of human rights and the rule of law, opposition to unwarranted encroachment on personal liberty, and advancing the responsibilities of citizenship in a free society.
- Gives promise of continued significant contributions. Those contributions are likely to reflect distinctive creativity, originality and initiative and will mark the candidate as a leading and influential figure within her/his fields of endeavor.
- The candidate’s graduate training is relevant to her/his long-term career goals and is of potential value in enhancing her/his future creativity and accomplishment.
Submission of a completed application by the deadlines below, which includes the PDF application form and a copy of your resume/CV (form can found HERE).
→ 1 November 2015